Home » AdmissionThe Aquinas Montessori and Old Town Montessori schools use a rolling admission process that allows students to join our schools throughout the year and applications for Primary classes (ages 3-6), Lower Elementary (ages 6-9) and Upper Elementary (ages 9-12) classes for the current school year are being accepted.
At both campuses we understand that finding the right school for your child is extremely important to you. Our schools help children to develop not only a strong academic foundation to succeed throughout their formal education, but also a love of learning that lasts a lifetime.
Our families attest that they have indeed found a unique environment in Montessori classrooms where lasting values are emphasized, and where kids are truly happy.
Our admissions process can be described in five steps:
1. Contact the school for an appointment to observe one of the classes
2. Visit the Aquinas or the Old Town campus
3. Complete and submit your application
4. Visit the chosen campus for an in-depth tour
5. Submit additional paperwork
We are looking forward to the opportunity to work with you and to see if The Aquinas Montessori School or Old Town Montessori School is the right fit for you and your child.
Primary (age 3 to 6) (age 6 to 12) Supporting Information
- A Comparison of Montessori and Traditional Education
- Tuition Schedule for The Aquinas Montessori School (age 3 to 12)
- Tuition Schedule for The Old Town Montessori School (age 3 to 6)