Aquinas and Old Town Montessori Schools use a rolling admission process that allows students to join our schools as spaces become available throughout the year and applications for our Primary classes (ages 3 to 6), Lower Elementary (ages 6 to 9) and Upper Elementary (ages 9 to 12) classes for the current school year and the next are being accepted.
We believe that the preschool and school years are a critical stage of cognitive, social, emotional and physical development.
We strive to nurture each child's development by providing:
- A warm, loving atmosphere where each child is respected and treated as an individual
- Optimal class sizes where students work at their own pace and level
- AMI certified teachers with Master's degrees
- Opportunities to develop autonomy and creative thinking
Currently in our 50th year, we have consistently produced highly confident, self-motivated learners, who are well prepared for their middle school years and beyond.
Our families attest that they have indeed found a unique environment in Montessori classrooms where lasting values are emphasized, where kids are truly happy.
To start the admissions process please:
1. Schedule an observation by contacting
the school for an appointment,
or by using our online form
2. Visit the Aquinas or the Old Town campus in person
3. Complete and submit your application
4. Visit the chosen campus for an in-depth tour
5. Submit additional paperwork
We are looking forward to the opportunity to meet you and to see which of our campuses will be the best fit for you and your child.
Primary (ages 3 to 6)
Elementary (ages 6 to 12)